Free Shipping Included! Designs for Health Phosphatidylcholine Powder - 4g from 10g Lecithin for Brain + Liver Support (30 Servings / 300g) by designs for health at Concord Home Health USA. MPN: PCP40%. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Phosphatidylcholine powder and softgels are excellent for emulsifying fat, making them extremely valuable for liver health. They are both ideal for supporting the absorption of all fat soluble nutrients.WHY IS PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE IMPORTANT? Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is one of the most important nutrients to consume daily for optimal health. Most adults do not get enough of this valuable nutrient. Without PC, cells age faster and do not function optimally. *. NEARLY 3x MORE POTENT - Nearly three t
Product Description & Reviews
Phosphatidylcholine powder and softgels are excellent for emulsifying fat, making them extremely valuable for liver health. They are both ideal for supporting the absorption of all fat soluble nutrients.
Features & Highlights
- WHY IS PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE IMPORTANT? Phosphatidylcholine (PC) is one of the most important nutrients to consume daily for optimal health. Most adults do not get enough of this valuable nutrient. Without PC, cells age faster and do not function optimally. *
- NEARLY 3x MORE POTENT - Nearly three times more potent than regular lecithin. Each soft gel contains 4 grams of Phosphatidylcholine (from 10g of Soy Lecithin Concentrate).*
- SENSITIVITY-FRIENDLY - The extraction of this beneficial phospholipid leaves all soy proteins and other soy components behind, making it very non-allergenic. Typically well tolerated by those allergic to soy.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.
Designs for Health
Designs for Health
Health and Beauty
3.9 x 3.7 x 4.5 inches
Have questions about this item (PCP40%), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by designs for health, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 0099482283254, ean: 0099482283254,
Pleasant tasting addition to juice, smoothies or yogurt.Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. When it comes to innovative flavors and products sourced from artisans and producers around the world, the Whole Foods Market brand has you covered. Amazin...
mpn: 303, ean: 0074312103032,
Lecithin is an important natural source of choline and inositol, two nutrients important for the proper functioning of the body. Since levels of phospholipids in the brain can decline as you get older, it may be especially important to supplement wit...
mpn: 147621, ean: 0048107120849,
High Choline Lecithin 1200 Mg Phosphatidyl Choline 420 Mg Promotes A Healthy Heart, Liver & Nervous System2 Pack. Phosphatidyl Choline 420 Mg. Promotes A Healthy Heart, Liver & Nervous System.
mpn: NOW02392, ean: 0733739023926,
NOW Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin that plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.Phosphatidyl Serine is a major structural component of neural membranes where it as...