Natural Factors - Unbleached Lecithin 1200mg, Supports Emulsification of Dietary Fats, 180 Soft Gels
Natural Factors - Unbleached Lecithin 1200mg, Supports Emulsification of Dietary Fats, 180 Soft Gels by Natural Factors at Concord Home Health USA. MPN: 2601. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Liver function, aid digestion of fat, helps protect arteries from cholesterol buildup and prevent formation of kidney stones and gallstones. Lecithin is a naturally occurring group of compounds found in nearly every living cell, and concentrated in the vital organs such as the brain, liver and kidneys. Lecithin aids liver function, may lower cholesterol levels, and may prevent the formation of liver and gall stones. Lecithin also provides a good source of choline, helpful to the nervous system a
Product Description & Reviews
Liver function, aid digestion of fat, helps protect arteries from cholesterol buildup and prevent formation of kidney stones and gallstones. Lecithin is a naturally occurring group of compounds found in nearly every living cell, and concentrated in the vital organs such as the brain, liver and kidneys. Lecithin aids liver function, may lower cholesterol levels, and may prevent the formation of liver and gall stones. Lecithin also provides a good source of choline, helpful to the nervous system and liver. Lecithin also aids in the proper digestion and absorption of essential fats and fat soluble vitamins.
Features & Highlights
- HEALTHY BRAIN, LIVER AND KIDNEYS: Lecithin is found concentrated in the brain, liver and kidneys and is used to help organs function well.
- HELPS THE BODY BREAK DOWN FAT: Lecithin's emulsifying property helps the body break down dietary fat.* Use of soy-sourced lecithin is an excellent way to increase the dietary intake of polyunsaturated fat without increasing the intake of saturated fat and cholesterol.
- LOCAL, ORGANIC, AND NON-GMO: Because Natural Factors Farms are certified organic, we don't pollute the earth with pesticides and chemical fertilizers. We grow true species non-hybridized, non-GMO seeds, including many open-pollinated varieties. Growing locally also helps reduce the carbon emissions from overseas transportation, and keep jobs in the community.
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE: We believe we need to be big enough to do it right. We are one of the only nutritional companies to have our own organic farms, our own extraction, encapsulation, and production facilities, our own labs and research facilities. We are also one of the few branded manufacturers of nutraceuticals in North America to have our own soft gel encapsulation facility.
- WHERE GREAT HEALTH BEGINS: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Health and Beauty
3.06 x 5.44 x 3.06 inches
3 x 3 x 6 inches
Have questions about this item (2601), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Natural Factors, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 0262, ean: 0733739002624,
L-Thea nine is a unique amino acid found naturally in the tea plant (Camellia sinuses). L-Thea nine promotes relaxation while maintaining alertness and promotes healthy cognitive function. L-Thea nine may also support healthy vascular function throug...
mpn: 0743715009240, ean: 0743715009240,
Bluebonnet's Lecithin 1365 mg Softgels contain a combination of high potency phospholipids including phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol. Plus, the essential fatty acids linolenic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, pa...
mpn: 465-120, ean: 0857037007492,
Lecithin provides nutrients such as phosphatidylcholine, which supports liver health and neurologic transmission in the brain - a key factor in learning and memory. The phospholipids in lecithin can be incorporated into cell membranes, helping cells ...
Lecithin aids in emulsifying fats, enabling them to be dispersed in water. It is compound made of fatty acids and choline (also known as phosphatidylcholine). It's found in cell membranes throughout the body. Lecithin also functions as a precursor of...